Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Shrewsbury
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR
Metamorph Law is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 600 who are based across various offices throughout the country.
We have acquired several law firms under Metamorph Group Limited and would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk to read more about our history and our mission.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a commercial litigation solicitor to join the team based at our Shrewsbury office. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years’ post qualification experience ideally.
The commercial litigation team is headed nationally by Andrew Leakey.
The Midlands team is headed by Alison McLachlan.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:-
- Running a caseload of commercial litigation matter
- Advising on property, contractual and shareholder disputes and professional negligence matters
- Advocacy when required
- Helping the team build up on the excellent reputation already established and help to develop the offering;
- Have aptitude for business development
- Provide excellent standard of client care and be able to manage client expectations
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have an aptitude for business development and marketing
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
For our regional websites and to read more about our other brands under the group, please visit:
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.