Conveyancer – Terry Jones Conveyancing at our Telford office
An opportunity for a full time Solicitor/Cilex/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive has arisen at our Telford office to work within the New Build Conveyancing department.
We are looking to expand and recruit a fee earner due to the success of the office to date.
The candidate should be at least 2-5 years PQE or equivalent and capable of running their own caseloads.
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, proactive and professional service to our clients
- To ensure your caseload is accurately and efficiently processed, and all targets met within the allotted timescales
- The provision of expert legal advice in relation to residential conveyancing matters
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice.
- Protect the firm against service complaints and allegations of negligence by ensuring that all service and all advice is to the highest quality
- Effectively maintain and housekeep our case management system, reflecting the stage of the file, including accurate use of database, in accordance with the firms procedures as relayed from time to time
- Ensure that all post completion matters are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with Lender requirements
- Meet all deadlines within the specified timeframes
- Develop the practice of the firm by maintaining high standards of delivery and actively promoting all services wherever possible
- Possess a flexible approach in providing support to other teams dependent upon capacity, as required
The successful applicant will need to be enthusiastic and willing to market and generate work with full support from the team at the Telford office. They will also need to be friendly and approachable with both clients and professional contacts.
Terry Jones Conveyancing vacancies part of bpl Solicitors ltd
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.