Family Legal Assitant/PA – Shrewsbury
MLL Limited is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500. Our employee count currently exceeds 550, who are based across various offices throughout the country.
We have acquired several law firms under Metamorph Group Limited and would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk to read more about our history and our mission.
We have a requirement for a family legal secretary/PA to work for our Head of department, Jackie Meredith
You will become a valued member of a national team that advises on all aspects of family and matrimonial law.
As the successful candidate you will
- Have a minimum audio typing speed of 70 wpm
- Have solid family law experience – to include divorce, resolution of financial matters, civil partnerships, cohabitation disputes, pre and post nuptial agreements and private law children matters.
- Experience attending court diaries and booking court appointments
- Client liaison
- Diary management
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Preparing court documents
- Be keen to work with others to develop the profile of the office and firm generally;
- Be ambitious and results driven;
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure;
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Be personable and professional;
- Effective and confident communicator;
- IT proficient; and
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
For our regional websites and to read more about our other brands under the group, please visit:
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.