Paralegal Commercial Litigation
We are looking for a commercial litigation paralegal to join the team based at our Shrewsbury office. You will be supporting the disputes team, and will be assisting with a mixed caseload.
The team is headed by Alison McLachlan.
As the ideal candidate, you will have prior experience in the legal profession. Formal legal training is desirable but not necessary.
Energy, enthusiasm and self motivation are key. The role will require flexibility and drive as growth and performance are key goals of the unit
- Be ambitious and results driven
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be personable and professional
- Effective and confident communicator
- IT proficient
- Experience in the use of case management systems preferred but not essential as training is available
- Dispute resolution experience advantageous but not essential
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining instructions from, and reporting to, clients
- Drafting advice and documentation
- File management and maintenance
- Preparation of court bundles and briefs
- Any other ad hoc duties when required.
For more information, contact Dawn Everton at email@example.com
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.