Paralegal – Telford office
We are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join our busy Residential Conveyancing department at our Telford office.
We are looking for applicants who are well organised, have a keen eye for detail and work well under pressure. Applicants must have a working knowledge of the residential conveyancing process and an understanding of case management systems. Previous Paralegal experience is needed.
The successful applicant will support the fee earners, providing assistance within a team environment delivering high standards of legal work and client care.
The successful candidates’ work will include (but not be limited to):
- Legal research
- Completion of standard forms (including Land Registry and SDLT forms)
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials, correspondence and documents
- Proof reading
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Various administrative duties as and when required
- Demonstrable interest in Conveyancing/Property
- Law degree LLB/GDL
Terry Jones Conveyancing vacancies part of the bpl Solicitors ltd
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.