Paralegal – Terry Jones Conveyancing at our Telford office
An opportunity for a full time Paralegal has arisen within the New Build Conveyancing department at our Telford office.
We are looking for applicants who are well organised, have a keen eye for detail and work well under pressure. Applicants must have a working knowledge of the Conveyancing process and an understanding of case management systems. Previous Paralegal experience is ideal.
The successful applicant will support the fee earners, providing assistance within a team environment delivering high standards of legal work and client care.
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable and professional service to our clients
- Providing first point of contact, answering telephones
- Making calls to clients and introducers on a regular agreed basis to update them on the progress of the case
- Forging and Maintaining good relationships with the different introducers to the business
- Reassuring Clients and introducers where necessary and communicating necessary feedback to the team for action
- Taking control of the frequency of updating and monitoring the pipeline for the team
- To ensure that the actions within the Case Management System, is managed and dealt with within team targets
- To effectively maintain and housekeep case management, reflecting the stage of the file, including database, post, schedule and history
- To ensure any request concerning a work related matter received from the team leader is undertaken within the agreed timeframe. This may include chasing reports or action on a particular file.
- Checking client ID. To check and record using the appropriate office procedure
- Draft contracts
- Complete mortgage reports
- Prepare completion packs
- Deal with post completion matters, included but not limited to applications for registration
Terry Jones Conveyancing vacancies part of bpl Solicitors ltd
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.