Senior Corporate Solicitor
SENIOR CORPORATE SOLICITOR
MLL Limited is widely regarded as a top 100 law firm and operates under various brands across the UK. We are a ‘top ranked law firm’ as awarded to us by leading legal directory Chambers and Partners and are a ‘Leading firm’ in the Legal 500.
Our employee count currently exceeds 650, who are based across various offices throughout the country. We have acquired several law firms under Metamorph Group Limited and would encourage applicants to visit www.metamorphlaw.co.uk
We require a Solicitor for our Corporate Department to be based at our Telford office
You will ideally have extensive experience of corporate work and have excellent business development skills./
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking individual and will be an integral part of the Corporate Commercial team. The role is a varied and challenging position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Run their own caseload autonomously
- Provide advice to clients on a variety of corporate law issues
- Draft documents, ie cross option agreements, shareholders agreements, etc
- Liaise with clients and other professionals
- Excellent client care skills
- Professional with a pro-active approach
- Highly effective communicator
- Concise and clear document drafting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Team player
For more information about this role, please e-mail email@example.com
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.