Having a driving licence can be essential to both work and family life. We have an experienced team of solicitors who deal with offences ranging from speeding and drink driving to causing death by dangerous driving.
- Guilty Plea 1 hearing: £400 plus vat
- Guilty Plea 2 hearings £600 plus vat
- Not Guilty Trial at Fee Earners hourly rate (£177 p/h – £210 p/h) – Fixed fees considered when full case papers considered
- Exceptional Hardship Hearing £1000 plus vat
- Special Reasons Argument £1000 plus vat
- Advice session/consultation 1 hour £250 plus vat
- Early revocation of driving disqualification £800 plus vat
- Application to re open case £500 plus vat
- Abuse of Process Argument £Hourly Rate
- Judicial Review £Hourly rate
- Appeal to Crown Court Conviction and or Sentence £Hourly Rate
All fees not including disbursements can vary by case to case basis.
Motoring Offences Time Scales
Typically for Guilty plea offences this will depend on the court date for the final hearing (likely to conclude at that hearing). For Not Guilty pleas the average timespan is 3 – 6 months.
All our clients understandably would like to know how long their matter may take and yet that is the one thing that no Solicitor can accurately predict. The average matter concludes on the first hearing if a Guilty plea and within 3 – 6 months if a Not Guilty plea and Trial. Many matters can proceed quicker than this and we will always do our best to meet a client’s requirements. Please note that this is often not within our control, due to court listings, experts and witness availability.
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.