Having a driving licence can be essential to both work and family life. We have an experienced team of solicitors who deal with offences ranging from speeding and drink driving to causing death by dangerous driving.
We could make the difference between you losing or keeping your licence.
If you have any questions about a motoring offence, contact us and we can arrange a convenient appointment. There’s no charge for your initial consultation and you don’t have to make any commitment. We are entirely open about our costs and we will quote you our fees upfront.
We not only represent clients at Courts throughout Shropshire but also the rest of the country on a wide range of motoring matters including:
- Driving not in accordance with a licence
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death by dangerous/careless driving
- Driving under the influence of drink/drugs
- Failing to stop at the scene of an accident
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Special Reasons (Legal Argument put forward in the hope to avoid disqualification)
- Exceptional Hardship
- Failing to provide details of driver
- Failing to provide specimen for analysis
- Vehicles in a dangerous condition
- Fixed Penalty Notices
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Failing to wear a seat belt
By submitting your details, you are agreeing to share your data with the Metamorph Group of Companies. To opt out; please see details on our privacy statement by clicking here.
We both just want to say a massive thank you for acting as our ILA on our recent remortgage. Your help and guidance along with your 'leave it with me' approach was a great comfort to us as we managed our way through a frustrating time with our new lender. Many thanks again
Zoe Smith, Abbey House, Shrewsbury
May I take this opportunity to thank you and your staff, but in particular yourself, for the help and guidance over the last 16 months. I came to rely on your calm and ultra professional way of dealing with matters in hand. Thank you.
Emma Wing, Shrewsbury Office
Dear Alison, you were very diligent and helpful in achieving the outcome I required against an insurance company. You have an excellent understanding of the law and a logical approach. Thank you.
Alison McLachlan, Shrewsbury Office
Dear Caroline, Thank you very much for coming out to see me yesterday afternoon. You were very reassuring in your approach and I felt in good hands. Much better than my previous solicitor.
Caroline Gregg, Shrewsbury Office