Shrewsbury, Abbey House 01743 285 888
Shrewsbury, Talbot House 01743 218 450
Telford 01952 297 979
Newport 01952 810 307
Disputes, claims and problems arise in many ways.
There will be occasions when you need expert guidance and advice about your rights and responsibilities.
We can help.
Our Private Litigation Department is able to provide you with all that you need to help you resolve your problem or dispute effectively and, if necessary, to take you through the process of County Court or High Court Litigation.
Our aim is to be:
We also aim to be successful.
Whilst many cases find themselves in the Courts, a great many are capable of being concluded without the need to go to Court.
We provide and offer a wide-ranging service in many areas of life and law, including: -
• Boundary, property and rights of way disputes
• Professional Negligence Claims
• Disputes about Wills, Probate and Inheritance
• Breach of Contract Claims
• Building Disputes
• Claims against Local Authorities and other Public Sector Organisations
• Disputes with Banks and other Financial Institutions
These are just some examples of the types of problem that we deal with.
For information regarding Online Dispute Resolution please use this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr
24hr Emergency Line: Need to speak to someone urgently? Call us on 07850 033551 or 07921 694246